BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sep 18, 2009

Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf - Signed Copy of Fire Contest!

I have another contest yet again to tell you guys about! This time it is a book called Fire by Kristin Cashore that is the prequel to Graceling. I am so excited to read it and I am trying to find a copy of Graceling that I can read so I will know exactly how everything works out! haha. I hope you guys take the time to check this out because not only is it an AWESOME looking book, but it is signed by the author as well :)
Her link is on the contest link part but here it is again anyways. :

http://laurenscrammedbookshelf.blogspot.com/2009/09/contest-for-signed-copy-of-fire-by.html

-Missie :) 

2 comments:

Test said...

Thanks so much for mentioing my contest, Missie! :) Good luck.

Missie =] said...

your welcome. thanks. :) good luck with how it goes. :)