BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Nov 8, 2009

TRICK-OR-TREAT!!! :-)

Happy belated  Halloween you guys!! haha
I hope that you all had fun trick-or-treating and hanging with friends and family or what not. :-D i had fun hanging with my family and family friends. I went trick - or - treating tonight but i think that I am going to hang with my friends at a party or stick around my house next year reading and giving out candy!

Speaking of reading, I am reading a book right now that my sister got.It is called My Sister The Vampire: Fangtastic by Sienna Mercer.  This is part of a series, but I couldn't find the first book so I started reading this one, the second. At first when I started to read this book, I thought it would be a cheezy little kid book, and it sort of is, but it is about two twin sisters and their friends. One sister is a vampire and the other is an average girl. I haven't yet finished it so I won't really write a review right now, but when I do finish it I will post about it. :)

0 comments: